Estou com o pessoal da Camunda no estande do evento QConSP e compartilho aqui os slides da apresentação na trilha de soluções e algumas fotos e links interessantes sobre Orquestração de Microserviços.
Tivemos uma sala cheia na apresentação “3 Common Pitfalls in Microservice Integration” por Patricio Zambrano, Technical Consultant at Camunda, Inc
Slides da apresentação
- How to implement a sophisticated failure handling strategy avoiding distributed failures issues;
- How to handle timeouts in an asynchronous context;
- How to retain consistency in case of distributed transactions failures.
Integrating microservices and taming distributed systems is hard. In this talk I will present three challenges I’ve observed in real-life projects and discuss how to avoid them:
- Communication is complex. With everything being distributed failures are normal so you need sophisticated failure handling strategies (e.g. stateful retry);
- Asynchronicity requires you to handle timeouts. This is not only about milliseconds, systems get much more resilient when you can wait for minutes, hours or even longer;
- Distributed transactions cannot simply be delegated to protocols like XA. So you need to solve the requirement to retain consistency in case of failures.
Fotos do Evento
Slogan: “Open source orchestration platform for workflow and decision automation that brings business users and software developers together.”
— Patricio Z (@pzgarcia) 7 de maio de 2018
— Camunda (@Camunda) 1 de junho de 2018